Friday, August 26, 2011

It's becoming habit

I can't help to think of next summer when Denmark is brought up in class. We read Beowulf and the setting: Denmark. As of right now, I'm sitting in the seat Nanna used to sit in. I promise I didn't do it on purpose; it just so happened to work out as so.

I'm blogging consistently on my other site or trying to do so. Life in Tonkawa is as it's always been except, Terra Nova is OFF the CHARTS. God is moving in our lovely little town like never before. We're coming into His glory. There's going to be something big happen this school year.

Being busy isn't as fun as you'd think. It's different from being a ball girl for the football team and playing basketball to being a ball girl and going to work. Having a job is a whole lot more. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad I've got one. It's crazy having a 13 hour day. 
Here's my day:
MWF
6:15-30: awake as unwilling as possible
6:30-7: get ready for classes
7:30: breakfast
7:55: Make it to Early American History
8:50: Head to Psychology
9:50:All done. Time to go eat an apple
11:03: Head to high school
12:35: Go eat lunch
1:15: Physics begins
2:35-5:15: Footballlllll
5:30-7:30: Work
Then the evening is for homework, lazy time, etc...

Of course those are all subject to change but that's the rough, Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule for college classes. It's so different having to be as focused as I am at 8 in the morning on a Monday. College is different. It's also weird to go to high school from two college courses. Not that I mentally shut off, but I come quite close. I don't have to be as focused in high school. Maybe that's a part of senioritis. It's barely been a full week. I'm not wanting this year to rush by at all though. I can't wait to go to Denmark, but this is my last year in those hallways. 

This is the latest I've been up in a long while. I'd love to pull an all nighter but, I wouldn't be a very happy camper when mommy would come in to wake me. 
I'd better get some shut eye. 
For everyday blogs, look  -----> hi:) 
Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment