Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's finally here.

258 days later.
18 profile picture changes.
Graduation.
Job changes.
School changes.
Friendship changes.
Personality changes.

Joking becoming reality.

It started as a joke.
"Yeah, I'll come to see you once I turn 18."

"See ya later."

"Yeah, I'll come to Denmark."

"Yeah, when are you free?"

"I'm working on buying my tickets."

"I got them!"

"I'll be there June 19th at 5:10"

"My flight is delayed."

"Hi!"

And there I was, walking through the doors in Billund Airport to meet up with Nanna and her mother. It's been almost a year since I saw her last. We've both had our ups and downs while we were separated but it worked out. Here we are. I'm in Denmark and we're able to hang out once again. It's so lovely to be back with your best friend after what seemed like such a long time. We're heading out to London this week! We'll keep you posted.


Forever,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment