Friday, June 8, 2012

Time is coming close.

In ten days, I will be crossing the ocean to DENMARK.

I don't think you understand how exciting that really is. 

Me, who has lived in America forever and only gone to Mexico. I've seen an ocean once in my lifetime. I've been in a plane once. Now, I'm flying alone. I'm going to make it I know.

10 days.
I haven't started packing.
I don't even have my luggage... I just bought it today.



I'm way more organized than what I'm portraying right now.


It's going to be weird leaving America on a Monday and getting to Denmark on a Tuesday. Dear God, don't let me have too much jet lag. Thank you. It's going to be weird not being able to text. It's going to be weird all the way around.


The awesome will outweigh the weird!

I'm pretty stoked I don't have to take any toiletries. That always takes up SO MUCH room. Stupid towels... Why don't they make body dryers like hand dryers? The Capital had those in The Hunger Games. Why don't we?

I've practically spent all day on my laptop today. I'm going to finish this so I can go do something useful. See you in ten days Denmark.
(And by Denmark I mean Nanna.)





No comments:

Post a Comment