Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I do say that a lot huh?

Every time departure is brought up, I just look at Nanna and say ,"Let's not talk about that yet." One day, I will have to face it but luckily for me, it won't be a goodbye, it will be the better statement for separating ways...See ya later. But, I'm sticking to my ways and saying, let's not go there yet...
Hey! Do your gang signs.



There's someone in your house!
"I've got G, and C, now?" Nanna...."Em!" Holly
A couple days ago, we went for a walk. Nanna asked if we were going anywhere where she would need shoes and I told her that I didn't necessarily think she would need shoes. So low and behold, she actually didn't wear shoes on one condition..."You sure you're okay with walking slow in places?" she asked. I said yes of course and off we went. You never realize how far you walk until you see that the sun is beginning to set...oops. Can't walk in the dark. Although we still did, but it wasn't too dark. We took a few pictures with our professional amateur of a photographer, my boyfriend, Nehemiah Reese. He did his best. :) Graci! Wrapping up our walk, we made it back to the Reese's house to attempt to watch a movie that seriously had absolutely no sense of humor...then the best part of the evening....Americanized ice cream. (For some reason every time I'm with Nanna now, she craves ice cream.) 

First, the vanilla ice cream, the peanut butter, and the chocolate syrup were set on the counter. 
Nehemiah scooped up the ice cream. One spoonful of crunchy peanut butter was a must. Add the chocolate syrup and you have heaven in a bowl. Don't think too much about it's appearance or the likeliness of you consuming the whole concoction if zero to none. And don't watch anything Austin Power's related...

I was going to wait to put pictures until I laid out my month of June, but I'm sure I will have plenty. Don't die.

Our "bucket list" is still in the works. You'll be amazed at what we've accomplished! (Okay maybe not but it'll be an entertaining blog no doubt)

No comments:

Post a Comment