Thursday, June 2, 2011

Same beginning, just another story.

I guess it's my turn now..

I got the idea for this blog elsewhere. I don't remember who had the blog or what it was called, the only thing I remember is that it was two friends living in different parts of the world, who shared their viewpoints on their different lives on the blog. I'm a copy cat. I'm sorry.

The first time I remember talking to Holly was in Cross Country/Football, as she wrote in the previous post. I remember, as we were getting closer to basketball season, that I didn't quite understand why she was so stoked about the season beginning. Turns out she was on the team. Duh.

My next memory was from the county fair. The Terra Nova band went to play at the Bridge and I tagged along, we ended the night in a friend's car on the way to Braums listening to Airplanes by B.o.B. I soon learned that Holly and I agreed on at least one thing - neither of us really liked that genre of music.

Our friendship became deeper than that, of course, especially when I joined the band at Terra Nova. (Thanks for the patience guys, I really wasn't that good) Hanging around each other 6 days a week, we learned that we were pretty much the same person - I mean, we even have similar handwriting! Missing out on team dinners or band practices, which ever we didn't have the time to go to, became our Wednesday nights for almost 5 months. It was great, really.

I truly believe that we'll never lose touch with each other, this is a friendship too special not to keep up with. Because in some way we're more than just friends, no homo! seriously, we're not more than friends in that way!

(yeah, I'm not cool, like Holly, so my posts will be plain ol' black on white)

1 comment:

  1. Did you girls know that we all have a "twin" out there? Not so much a person who actually LOOKS like ourself, but a person that is close to identical in so many ways. Wich is pretty funny, given that we're growing up miles apart, in two completely different worlds, different families, with different experiences in out "back pack"! Maybe you are eachothers "twin" ? ;) No matter what, I think this blog is an awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete